CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Something new!

So I thought I would start a blog for all of our family to keep up with us! We seem to getting busy!

Were all doing good! Happy to have Chile(Andy, Claudio) back! I cant belive its already been 2 months!

Justice is doing good! She started using the big girl potty about a week ago and is doing a GREAT job with that! She got her prize that we told her she could have if she keeps it up for a week!! I cant belive how big shes getting.


Chile is doing good! Hes been busy at work, when hes not working hes over at Erics building something(heres there youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/MayhemPr0ject kindda fun to watch and hear him talk about) Or home playing with Justice or the xbox!

Im doing good! Should have my childcare up and running no later then the end of next week! I cant wait to get started with that! Its been my dream for a long time. And to have my family 100% behind me means the world to me!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings to the Wadsworths,

That picture of Justice is sooo cute:)

Nice to hear how you all are doing!

Christa's Mom said...

This isn't as good as being near you but it will do for now. I love you all very much. Give hugs and kisses to one another for me!